I, hostel

Hello, I am Garden house hostel.
I was constructed in the beginning of the 1900:th century, and my floors are tiled with typical Catalan modernist patterns. I am from Barcelona, and I've been here all my life. From my terrace you have a view over Barcelona city and the whole Horta district, that's my neighborhood. Horta is famous for being a green and safe neighborhood, with a lot of parcs, such as Parc de Laberint d´Horta, Parc Central de Nou Barris and Parc del Turó de la Peira, but of course my garden is the coziest!!


On my street you can also find small supermarkets with local products, the typical neighborhood bakery, bank La Caixa if you're running low on cash, and of course nothing is better then a cold beer at my rooftop! Further down the street, just a few minutes walk away along the leafy streets you find Plaza d´Eivissa, filled with bars, restaurants where you can find the typical Spanish tapas and the metro station Horta and L5 that will take you directly to Sagrada Familia or Camp Nou. Near Garden House you find L3 and Valldaura station that will lead you to the city´s most interesting sights, like the main square Plaza Cataluña, Liceu station and the old Gothic center, and Plaza España with the Montjuïc hill.


I love the fact that so many people from different cultures come and visit me while enjoying the infinite features that the city has to offer.


I'm gonna introduce you to the secrets of Barcelona, information I have been gathering for a long time!!


You can thank me later!








To make a reservation visit our official webpage http://www.feetuphostels.com/

Comments

  1. Barcelona is such a lovely place, I own a little hostel myself, and I stayed here in september and couldn't have been more satisfied and inspired by my stay. I met so nice people,
    and the neighbourhood is pleasantly freed from other tourists!!

    I really recomend you all to go to the Laberint of Horta as well, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Garden Hostel, you are a happy chap aren´t you? And I can see why after you´ve hosted me for the last 3 days. I love where you are, thank heavens I found you- I´d hate to be in the centre of town, but that line 3 sure is handy. I like your style, your swagger, your harmony and your beauty. That rooftop sure gives good views and the parks all around are of the highest order. I´m looking forward to going to that Labyrinth Maze you keep talking about. I was already happy when I got here but you´ve made me happier still. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris! All good? Thank you for your comment and your review! :) It was really nice to have you here! Hope you come back before you start working over there! And of course I hope you take Hannah with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 best of barcelona

Garden House Hostel 10:th anniversary